Saturday 30 May 2009

Because We Love You

Dear Joannie, Nic (Nicasio formerly) and JP (Pepito formerly) you're all growing up so fast! Joannie you're growing into a confident young lady. You're already like a little Ate May, watching out for the little ones around you. Nic you're becoming a thoughtful young man. :) and JP still cheeky but you're learning to share.

Joannie don't be afraid to share the great love you have for Jesus with others! Life's going to be different from here on. High school can be challenging, especially with the "fraternities" and peer pressure. When things get tough, always remember your dreams! You've come this far! You've already achieved what you once thought was impossible! Keep on working towards your dreams. We'll always be here to give you the support you need :)

Nic I know life's been hard for you. You've lost the people you love most and I know you still miss them. It's also not been so easy to adjust to this new life and to the new school. No more Paaralang Pantao. But you know what? You inspire me! Because with every obstacle you meet, you've put your trust in Jesus and you prayed "Jesus don't abandon me". And He's not abandoned you. He never will and we won't either. Thank you for giving Singapura a place to call home too :)

JP I can recognise your laugh anywhere anytime. You know why? Cos you're special. There's only one JP and no one can ever replace you. I know you've missed out on so many things before and I know you want so many things now. Sometimes you get upset because Ate May or I say "no". We say "no" because we love you. Maybe you don't understand why we don't give you everything you want, but someday you will. We love you and that's why we helped you get rid of the 1000 ants in your drawer and washed your clothes for you :) and hug you when you're sad. and send you to school and sometimes we scold you only because we want the best for you. We are your family and this is a place you can always call home :)

You know what else? Kuya Alvin is so happy to be with all of you. I never see him smile so much! haha :) and NO he's not angry, he's just quiet! He never washed clothes before but he did it for JP! Wow! and the next time he comes back he'll even cook fried chicken for all of you! :)

Nic and JP, be good ok??? :)

I hope the 3 of you will stick together through thick and thin and keep on supporting each other and always be there for Jovelyn too. Jovelyn I was so touched when you responded when I talked to you! I know you're not ready yet. But I know someday when you're ready you'll talk and step out to see the world. I want to take you to Ate May's place in Bataan where the sea is so beautiful. Where you can see fishing boats and walk on the beach. I hope we can all go with you one day :)

I'll see you very soon for ice-cream... :)







No comments: